- Why You Should Never Order Drinks With Ice, Bartenders Say – Spoilers! it’s dirty.
- 12 big blockbuster movies you may not realize are on Netflix — and a few on Hulu too – I haven’t watch Beauty and the beast (or should i?)
- 2018 Oscar Winners: The Complete List – Still, i was missing out, lots of movie i haven’t watch. last movie i watch was Yowis Ben.
- Stephen Hawking explains what happened before Big Bang – Neil deGrasse Tyson exclusive interview with Stephen Hawkins.
- How flashing lights and pink noise might banish Alzheimer’s, improve memory and more – what a great news, beside coffee, people who has this, can improve their memory. and because this was can be inherited, i should be careful.
- Cracking the Code to build an All-Star Product team – i kinda follow Gojek Engineering recently, and there’s quite a lot of things i could follow or take as an insight to test or experiment.
- When is a senior engineer not a senior engineer? – where we at?
- Galaxy S9 Exynos 9810 Hands-On - Awkward First Results – basically, S9 beated by iPhone 8.
- Most millennials don’t save because their employers don’t let them – This is like huge blow for me too.
- Pieter Levels – Bootstrapping Side Projects into Profitable Startups – kinda love his presentation, straight to the point, no jibberish, just action, release the product, because after all, the product is the marketing and vice versa.
- Ghanaian Man Teaching Computing Without Computer Is Internet Hero – simply amazing.
- With Twitter for Mac dead, here are the best alternatives for tweeting via macO – That’s explained, why earlier today i don’t see the app when i search on mac appstore for tweeting jakartadev
Well, this is quite huge-ish redesign, at first i was using Lanyon by @mdo for quite sometime, and got bored, and try to use jekyll-now as basis theme. it has quite straight forward theme, no fuss, just link, content, all things that matter.
On that update, i also dividing between daily update, and newsletter. Daily update aiming for well, daily, it will contain links that i’ve been reading through the morning and put it on the site, mainly about development and stuff like it. Newsletter still will be send every tuesday, and will contained some comment from me, these newsletter is like a links that i personally picked through out the week, it could picked from my daily digest with a bit comment and takes.
Head out to Jakartadev.orgTags: jakartadev , development , jekyll
- The History of the World: Every Year – i was impressed by the how civilization rise and fall, how they found tools to conquer.
- Most images of black holes are illustrations. Here’s what our telescopes actually capture. – On how people illustrate the blackhole, i love how movie Interstellar illustrated it, and it was the closest thing to real illustration and animation off course.
- Memcrashed - Major amplification attacks from UDP port 11211 – how memcached helped to amplify an attack.
- Macsparky blogging workflow – i should write mine.