Massive Crowds Gather To Watch Dragon Ball Super Together →
BREAKING NEWS: over 10,000 #DragonBallSuper fans gather in Machala, Ecuador to see #DragonBallSuper130 (episode 130) public live-stream hosted by local government! Im so proud of mi gente across Latin America for showing @ToeiAnimation @FUNimation @Crunchyroll the power of fandom pic.twitter.com/XgtktAVVeG— 🔥Oppai Senpai🔥 (@MrOppaiSenpai) March 18, 2018
In Scrum world, when the organization having a running a sprint, and after that, came sprint review where they reviewing many backlogs on that particular sprint, and weighing it maybe with scoring, depends on how hard or impact. And then came sprint retrospective.
In this sprint retro (for short) it will discusses about :
- what when well
- what things that can be improved
- what things that will be committed over the next sprint
Those are the most important of the sprint, and with this retro, team can be selfcheck their own issue or progress, what are thing that they thought it worked and not worked, this is so important for team to become more agile and more mature, and we keep learning along the way, there are no finish line in Agile world, everything evolved for the better, keep practicing what is done, what is complete, what is perfect.
Spoilers, above words [‘done’, ‘complete’, ‘perfect’] are not gonna be reached, at least in my opinion, product keeps evolving, keeps reaching to the higher end, products will be interrupted, life will interrupted.
So, by looking at the past we can learn how to face the future.
Main tumse pyar kartha hoon, channa mereya beliya o piyaa, meree patnee.
Daily Bite #44
Moving Upstream – Wall Street Journal Season 1 of Moving Upstream, great episodes, especially cashless system in China.
Put people, not features, first – in designing product, put people first, feature sometimes overloaded, full with stuff that people don’t even need.
How iFixit Became the World's Best iPhone Teardown Team →
Daily Bite #43
- Š-L-M – root of many Semitic words. “whole, safe, intact, unharmed, to go free, without blemish”, it’s a quite a word for kinda ancient one.
- Staying awake: the surprisingly effective way to treat depression – Got to get deep in to this, it does not not works for everyone, but some people found that works.
- The story of the internet, as told by Know Your Meme – A lengthy post from the Verge, the whole internet culture.
- This Is Where Body Fat Actually Goes When You Lose Weight – tl;dr; Spoiler, it is goes into thin air, you breathe away you fat.